This is the “Resource viewer.” In this help pages you will learn how to:
- Play and view the media resources that are available via the Media Suite (for more information about what resources can be viewed or played, read the FAQ section: Can I play/view all the sources that I find via the Media Suite?
- If the resource has undergone the ASR process (see more information here) , you will find an interactive transcript to navigate the audio or video file
You can also observe the full metadata, as imported from the contributing institution.
(more information forthcoming)
- In the Resource viewer you can also bookmark and add manual annotations to the media objects. You can do this for the entire media object or for your selected fragments
The control buttons are still under development, but the hotkeys allow you to create fragments. These are the essential keyboard shortkuts:
- i (input key, start from a segment)
- o (output key, end from a segment)
- SHIFT+s (save the segment as an annotation)
- SHIFT+e (open annotation tool in a pop-up)
- SHIFT+n (new segment)
You can find more information about the annotation tool and other keyboard shorcuts here .
(Last update: July, 2018) . If you have any questions, please contact us .