Quick Start Guide
This tutorial explains how to use the CLARIAH Media Suite. Before starting the tutorial, you may want to read this: What is the Media Suite?
To get started using the Media Suite, do the following:
- Log into the Media Suite
- Create a “user project” in your Workspace
- Find relevant collections/data for your work
- Inspect the metadata of the collections you are interested in
- Search the collections/data for your research
- Store bookmarks in your “user projects”
- Annotate your items
Quick start guide to the Media Suite . Handout used at an introductory course to television history at Utrecht University (May, 2019)
Quick start guide to the Media Suite with emphasis on the Collection Inspector. Handout used at the AVinDH workshop at DH2019.