- Fixes to the Compare tool (no more bug after selecting too many queries; no more weird behavior if queries have the same ID because of corrupt old data).
- Restyling of the query blocks in the Compare tool.
- Bugs in the Inspector tool have been fixed.
- The collection pages have been enriched with visualizations, and the collection descriptions have been updated.
- It is possible to access the collection pages from the Collection selector, Search, and Inspect tools.
- User-friendly labels have been added to The Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision (users can now use the user-friendly labels, but also are able to see the original name of the field when hovering the mouse over the labels).
- In the resource viewer, it is possible to see and navigate through the curated segments from The Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision collection (curated segments are parts of a program which have been selected and annotated more in detail by the archivists).
- New functions have been added to the Jupyter notebooks.
- New section: HowTos.
- New structure for easier navigation.
- A new consent form (privacy terms) has been added.
- Major improvements in the styling of the Tools page and Search tool.
- Enhanced pointers to the help menu from the tools.