- the resource viewer update that we have been working on for a number of months is now finally complete in V5.5. In addition to a number of stylistic enhancements, it has new annotation functionalities that allows adding annotations in multiple layers/tiers.
- we integrated support for sharing queries that allows copy-and-paste of your search URL with a queryId so that you can point others easily to your data views. This functionality is also handy for generating data views for the Media Suite Data Stories .
- in the search results we are now highlighting query words found in speech transcripts or OCR so that it is immediately visible how relevant a search result is.
- we fixed bug that prevented scrolling the metadata in the resource viewer
- we connected to the (historical) “Tweede Kamer” collection that will gradually become available in the Media Suite the coming weeks.
- we phased out the possibility to add personal collections to the Media Suite, awaiting a more structural solution within CLARIAH to store personal collections safely.
Work in progress
- we still encounter issues with authentication and login. Users report that they are silently logged out while having logged in. We are working on a fix.